Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

baremetalHW - Hot Wheels Restorations

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rowsdower70

Rowsdower70

Pear Member

• 2,302 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 09:40 AM

This guy's channel is dedicated to restoring and customizing Hot Wheels cars, and its oh so satisfying to watch.

• Justin, MaximumRD, nosweargamer and 2 others like this

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

#2 Justin

Justin

The Shah of Atari

• Administrator
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:24 AM

I've been watching some of these too. I was searching for a Hot Wheels car that belonged to my mom when she was little that ended up in my toy box as a child and I ended up on his channel. I didn't know there was an entire community out there dedicated to restoring toy cars like this. I felt like I had just made first contact with another retro community that I didn't know had existed. It's pretty fascinating to watch.

• MaximumRD, Rowsdower70 and LeeJ07 like this

#3 LeeJ07

LeeJ07

Apple Member

• 967 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:02 PM

Oh my, I have two that are hugely beat up. I didn't know they could be restored.
  • Rowsdower70 likes this
"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users