Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Super NES Classic Edition!

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 jmjustin6

jmjustin6

Pear Member

• 1,370 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 05:07 PM

Probably the best thing to do without hunting for a pre-order is to go to a 24 hour Walmart at midnight on 9/28-29. That's how I got my Switch and those are still hard to find to this day...

My Walmart has had a huge stack (10+) of switchs for weeks now

#22 Karyyk

Karyyk

• 10 posts

Posted 27 June 2017 - 09:53 PM

No excitement, whatsoever...

$20 bucks more for fewer games kind of kill if for me (if I was ever going to be able to find it anyways). $79 seems like too high a price-point for this kind of product.

• Justin, Kid A and Atari Creep like this

#23 The Professor

The Professor

• 1,032 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:04 AM

I'm going to sit this one out folks.
  • Justin, atarilbc and StormSurge like this

#24 atarilbc

atarilbc

Apple Member

• 529 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 09:58 AM

After the supply fiasco with the NES mini, I am out. Besides, there are too many HD Atari related products on the horizon.
  • Justin and StormSurge like this

#25 jmjustin6

jmjustin6

Pear Member

• 1,370 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 11:08 AM

So i went to best buy today. Guy told me ill have to be there on launch day to get a ticket and wait in line. I figured that was the answer i would get.

But i did not come out empty handed. Go check the thrift store finds!
  • atarilbc and LeeJ07 like this

#26 Atari Creep

Atari Creep

Apple Member

• 511 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 10:28 AM

So I am posting this here rather than my dedicated page here on the forums just because. HAHAHA 

:mac_alert:WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE and INSENSITIVE COMMENTS   :mac_alert:

• MaximumRD likes this

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

#27 GervGirl

GervGirl

Cherry Member

• 37 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:41 AM

I am actually excited for it! I will not sell my first born for one but I would really like to have it. I did get the NES one but I was not the one who went hunting for it, my step daughter did so my husband could give it to me for Christmas. So if that happen again this year I will be just as overly excited like last year. Atari was my fist come system and SNES was my second. My dad did not fall for the NES hype so I only got to play it when I was at friend's houses. But when I got the SNES (years after it first came out) I was in love with that thing. So yeah even though I have a handful of the games on it I still would really like to have one.
  • Justin, LeeJ07 and StormSurge like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users