Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Steel Talons / Road Riot 4WD Files / Lynx Road Riot Files

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lost Dragon

Lost Dragon

Banana Member

• 2,942 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 08:16 AM

Ok last thread/update on lost games for today.

Not wishing to offend 7800 fans, but i've never thought attempting to convert Steel Talons to the 7800 was a good idea.Lynx  versions frame rate was awful, as was the Genesis port, so how on earth the 7800 was goiing to do the coin-op justice is beyond me, but here's the playtester reports etc.

7800 Steel Talons supposedly finished? i've never seen video of it or screenshots, but then i've not been avid follower of the system.

Similar feelings for Road Riot-Bringing it to 32bit hardware like the Falcon, i can understand, Ditto Lynx and SNES (though that version is said to be terrible)...but the lowly 7800....sorry but NO.

Anywho's Scot's files on 7800/Lynx versions here for all to enjoy.

Hopefully all the files/addt info on Lynx/Jaguar/7800/ST games the past few weeks helps cement Atari I.O's status as a very credible source of reference material.

Attached Thumbnails

• TmpFile_13.JPG
  • TmpFile_14.JPG
  • TmpFile_15.JPG
  • TmpFile_16.JPG
  • TmpFile_21.JPG
  • TmpFile_22.JPG
  • TmpFile_5.JPG
  • TmpFile_6.JPG
  • TmpFile_7.JPG

Edited by Lost Dragon, 06 July 2017 - 08:22 AM.

• atarilbc likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users