An AMAZING Gift Box From GRay Defender

Thank you No Swear Gamer, another terrific video! lol.  I hope you can use some of those items.  My personal favorite out of the bunch is the Art of Atari book, a must have for any collector.  I tried to mix it up just a little because I know you do a ton of reviews on different systems.  Keep up the good work and remember to keep first things first!

Thank you No Swear Gamer, another terrific video! lol.  I hope you can use some of those items.  My personal favorite out of the bunch is the Art of Atari book, a must have for any collector.  I tried to mix it up just a little because I know you do a ton of reviews on different systems.  Keep up the good work and remember to keep first things first!

Thanks Again GD! There was soooo much good stuff in there and I look forward to reviewing some of it.  If I had to pick my fav though, it would have to be the book! I heard so many good things about it, but never got around to getting it. I don't have a coffee table in our living room, but this book makes me wish I did!!!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube