Millipede - working Atari 5200 Prototype

Video 61

I remember playing this through emulation and really enjoyed that title screen. The only 5200 title screen I have seen with some animation. Spot on arcade conversion too. Really well done game. Another one of those "why" moments. It is a shame there is not a way to release this and the other games you have show s.

yes its a better start than most 5200 games. i like the opening screen also.

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

I tried a version of this that must have been quite incomplete.  The gameplay was slow and things did not work quite right.  

this one seems to play well, and look well. the explosion for the DDT is right on. no slowdown at all in the game, or jerkyness. the only problem i am having is that e-prom one copies perfect, i cannot get the second e-prom to copy at all. i will keep trying, otherwise i cannot release the game. so keep your fingers crossed.

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

If it's trak-ball compatible, this would be a killer title for the 5200.  5200 Missile Command and Centipede with trak-ball are must-own games for that system.  They take the 5200 up to another level.  A level of control that you can't find on any other system. 

Yes, there is more more than one version out there.  Good to see the one you have plays well. :)

i might have figured out whats wrong with the second e-prom. i hope to report good news in a few days.

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

If it's trak-ball compatible, this would be a killer title for the 5200.  5200 Missile Command and Centipede with trak-ball are must-own games for that system.  They take the 5200 up to another level.  A level of control that you can't find on any other system. 

i will check mine with the trak-ball a.s.a.p.. then let you know.

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500