2600 games are packed!

Starbuck66

You store games like me....keeping the various company/brands together.

In any case, looks good.

Meant to keep my Atari text labels, regular labels, and red labels together too, but decided it was too much work... when I reshelve them I'm definitely going to do that though, plus alphabetize so games are easier to find.

I almost feel like I need to get a Parker Bros copy of Q*bert as well; whenever I go to play it I can never find it because I forget my current copy is a red label.

So nice!

I organized my 7800 games similarly, with Atari releases, followed by Froggo, Activision and Absolute.

For my 2600 games, the are stacked alphabetically, except for the Kid Controller games as well as the M-Network games (Which always have to be on top due to their unfriendly for stacking design).

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

as well as the M-Network games (Which always have to be on top due to their unfriendly for stacking design).

Those M-Network games sure look nice, but gosh-almighty they are hard to store.  They don't stack or sit in a tub lery well at all.  They are the same casing as Intellivision carts with an Atari sized end-cap.  Pretty interesting design really.  I definitely have some love/hate going on with those. 

. My Atari stuff is rapidly outgrowing the small bit of space it occupied previously on my shelf with most of my other cartridge-based games. 

I had that problem as well.  As the collection grows, the space runs out.  I pretty much keep mine in tubs just like the one Starbuck has.  The nice thing about that is the games stay clean and dust-free.