Abandoned - Youtube series

RickR

Along the same lines as the "Dead Mall" series, I found this YouTube series by Bright Sun Films about abandoned places.  The videos are short but well done. 

Here's one on the Pontiac Sliverdome:

And another on Disney's Discovery Island:

Looks like there's about 30 in the series.

I've been watching Bright Sun's Abandoned for a while now.  It's interesting stuff they dig up.  There is also one other abandoned series I forget the exact name other than it has Jake in it.  Then I switched to watching abandoned railroads and people making carts to ride those rails.  THAT would be something I would do!

I've been watching Bright Sun's Abandoned for a while now.  It's interesting stuff they dig up.  There is also one other abandoned series I forget the exact name other than it has Jake in it.  Then I switched to watching abandoned railroads and people making carts to ride those rails.  THAT would be something I would do!

Post links to the others you've found when you get a chance, k.  I am really enjoying these!

I don't live in an area with a lot of dead malls or abandoned places, but what there is is interesting. I'm going to start sharing some of my pictures on here once I sort through them. Also of interest may be "abandoned" theme park attractions and pavilions that really aren't all that off-limits or hard to get to.