Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Save Gaming History!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 GervGirl

GervGirl

Cherry Member

• 37 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:54 PM

I am not sure where on here to post this but ...... Those of you who are on my Instagram might remember a couple months ago I ran across a amazing collection of video arcade games owned by a guy named Randy. I was taking some pictures when a guy came up to me and said I could not take pictures (I had missed all the signs posted everywhere about no pictures lol) I ask him why and he studdered saying "ummm well ummm company policy" After we left my daughter say oh yeah there was a sign about as seen on TV. Huh So when I got home I researched and found out this guy was on the show hoarders and so I watched it. Yes the guy who had come up to me was Randy the owner. Anyway the guy does have a crazy obsession but I tell you he has an amazing collection and he still had another store somewhere else full of more in storage. So a friend of mine brought to my attention that all the sudden his entire collection is up for sale! I could not believe this because this guy has a huge passion for these games! I read the auction and basically he needs to get out of the building with all these games. The show Hoarders were the ones who had moved his games to that location. I am feeling for this guy and these games need to be seen. What can I do? I want to help this guy somehow but just do not know what I could do. Any ideas, suggestions, or help?? Here is the link to the auction http://wildwoodvideo...ade-games-sale/. Also search on YouTube for Randy Hoarder episode and check it out. I really feel for this guy and the love of his games.
  • The Professor likes this

#2 GervGirl

GervGirl

Cherry Member

• 37 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 09:56 PM

Actually the link to the action is in the article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users