I just want to be this kid right now...

Clint Thompson

My Lynx (and 24 games) is on my "possibly sell" list right now.  If anyone here is interested, please PM me. 

I like the Lynx a lot, but with 2 kids in college at the same time, I could probably use the $ a bit more.  On the bright side, it doesn't take up much space, so that may be a good reason to hold on to it. 

Do you know someone that installs them?  I'd like to get an upgrade, but an too chicken to try doing it myself. 

Thanks

Since I had no clue how to do it, I sent it to McWill and he did it for me.  He also replaced my Lynx's speaker, which was starting to have issues.  I know there are folks who have done it themselves here but I don't know if any of them would be interested in doing it for anyone else. 

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Finally some time later and I have goodies that have arrived in the mail. Fault continues to lie upon BTB and AtariGamer for teasing me with Lynx goodness and mentally persuading me into this path of Lynx rightousness: *(nevermind the 1986 2600 E.T. in the beginning, totally forgot I was getting that)

Edited by Clint Thompson

7800 - 130XE - XEGS - Lynx - Jaguar - ISO: Atari Falcon030 | STBook |STe

Finally some time later and I have goodies that have arrived in the mail. Fault continues to lie upon BTB and AtariGamer for teasing me with Lynx goodness and mentally persuading me into this path of Lynx rightousness: *(nevermind the 1986 2600 E.T. in the beginning, totally forgot I was getting that)

And... do I lie? Glad to see your sickness finally took control and now you’re playing that gem of a system. Enjoy my friend!

Host of The Jag Bar • Lynx Lounge  7800 Avenue

:youtube: Watch now on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrhPvmALbHpBUqrbBOms5Vw

Do you know someone that installs them?  I'd like to get an upgrade, but an too chicken to try doing it myself. 

Thanks

I've done the mod. Not too hard but it is a tad time consuming. I don't have any of the LCD upgrade kits on hand though. Not sure if the US seller has any in stock, but it is something I can do. I would advise a complete capacitor replacement and replacement of the original voltage regulator and diode as well to make sure it would continue to work for quite some time to come. Spend all that money to have it done right.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections