Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

PRGE T-shirts this year are AWESOME

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,840 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 06:11 PM

Let me know if anyone wants me to pick one up and ship to you.

shirt-2017.jpg

• MaximumRD, Arenafoot, atarilbc and 1 other like this

#2 TrekMD

TrekMD

Pretzel Member

• 452 posts

Posted 04 October 2017 - 11:05 PM

Awesome!  One to definitely get.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

#3 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,188 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 02:30 AM

$20 + $???

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#4 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,840 posts

Posted 05 October 2017 - 09:30 AM

$20 + $???

Yes.

#5 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,188 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:31 PM

Yes.

Are you going the first day? AA has the first 50 Draconian games sold get a 3-D printed Draconian model - if I had the $50 to get one......

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#6 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,840 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:51 PM

I won't be there until Saturday afternoon.  That's day 2.  Let me know if you'd like me to pick something up for you and ship it. 

#7 chas10e

chas10e

Pretzel Member

• 398 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:37 PM

Are you going the first day? AA has the first 50 Draconian games sold get a 3-D printed Draconian model - if I had the $50 to get one......

it's the first 30 sold  http://atariage.com/...expo/?p=3864843

be a neat little trinket to go with the game, 

• Arenafoot likes this

#8 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,188 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:46 PM

it's the first 30 sold  http://atariage.com/...expo/?p=3864843

be a neat little trinket to go with the game, 

my typo - thanks for catching it

#9 Kid A

Kid A

Orange Member

• 182 posts

Posted 17 October 2017 - 02:14 PM

I wish I was going to PRGE. A bunch of my friends are going as vendors and they wanted me to go with them. Unfortunately I couldn't get the time off of work :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users