Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

WANTED: Feedback for Moon Cresta and Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dauber

dauber

Orange Member

• 270 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 02:36 PM

I'm looking for feedback a future episode of the Atari 7800 Homebrew Podcast (you can find it on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or use this feed: http://feeds.feedbur...com/homebrew78)

What are your thoughts on Moon Cresta and/or Bentley Bear's Crystal Quest? These games will be covered on Episodes 23 and 24, respectively. Deadline for Moon Cresta will be noon CDT Wednesday, November 1, while the Crystal Quest deadline will be noon CST (see there? I noted the DST change!) on Wednesday, November 15.

You can also e-mail text or audio to homebrew78 -at- fab4it -dot- com.

Comments are welcome any time, including after the deadlines; any feedback from after the deadlines will simply be addressed during a later episode.
  • atarilbc likes this

Supernatural, perhaps...baloney, perhaps not.

#2 TrekMD

TrekMD

Pretzel Member

• 429 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 10:58 PM

Two more awesome games!  Feedback will be coming your way.  :)

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

#3 TrekMD

TrekMD

Pretzel Member

• 429 posts

Posted 30 October 2017 - 08:40 PM

Email sent with feedback on Moon Cresta (and some additional commentary). :)

• dauber likes this

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users