Stranger Things 2

Justin

stranger-things-firestarter.jpg

:mac_alert:  SPOILER WARNING: This is a discussion on the entire second season of Stranger Things. It may contain spoilers for the series from its inception through the end of Stranger Things 2. Please be courteous when posting to include spoiler warnings when necessary.

Stranger Things 2

A General Discussion about the 2nd Season

Season 1 Discussion begins here: http://forums.atari.io/index.php/topic/2276-stranger-things-chapter-one-the-vanishing-of-will-byers/page-1

Stranger Things 2 just dropped on Netflix and it's going to be a wild ride! Last year we posted episode-by-episode recaps of the show and dove into the deep end with lengthy discussions. For Stranger Things 2 I think it will be fine to keep the discussion to one thread so long as we're all mindful about spoilers. Who here will be watching Stranger Things 2?

Does anyone know how many episodes there are in season 2?  I think one of the big allures of season 1 was that it was only 8 episodes.  Like NFL football games...every one counted.  Plus it wasn't a huge time commitment.  It really felt like an extended movie with no fluff.

Looking forward to starting it soon, got all the episodes on a stick to play on our smart TV. A few weeks back our relatives visited and left us with a new SHARP 43' 4K TV. Though it was really unexpected I gotta admit even watching YouTube on this thing has been cool. 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Looking forward to starting it soon, got all the episodes on a stick to play on our smart TV. A few weeks back our relatives visited and left us with a new SHARP 43' 4K TV. Though it was really unexpected I gotta admit even watching YouTube on this thing has been cool. 

4K is my next purchase. I have the Xbox One S, which will play 4k Blu Rays & Netflix, but the next challenge would be trying not to upgrade to the Xbox One X & gaming in 4 K.