Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Ryan Burger and Old School Gamer Magazine

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RyanOSG

RyanOSG

• 2 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:14 PM

Been a gamer since Intellivision on the console side and TI99/4a on the computer side.  Been an arcade gamer since Chuck-E-Cheese and currently own about a dozen machines in my house and some at a local arcade.

But more recently have launched this new magazine for Old School/Retro/Classic Gamers and would love to send you all the digital version for free forever and 1 issue in print to start things out.

Also looking for anyone with ideas as to what they would like to see in the magazine, or to possibly write for us.

Get your free digital subscription by going to - https://www.oldschoo....com/subscribe/

• Justin, Zontar, greenween and 3 others like this
Ryan Burger - Husband, Father, Publisher, Gamer
Old School Gamer Magazine - Did you get your free subscription?

#2 nosweargamer

nosweargamer

Banana Member

• 2,669 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 02:55 PM

Welcome to one of the friendliest retro gaming forum sites on the net!

• Justin and Clint Thompson like this

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube....0EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

#3 atarilbc

atarilbc

Pretzel Member

• 495 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 03:51 PM

Welcome, Ryan. It's great to see you here at the forum. OSG had a great first issue and we're already talking about it in another thread. Well done!
  • Justin likes this

#4 TrekMD

TrekMD

Pretzel Member

• 432 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:10 PM

Welcome aboard!  It was nice to meet you at PRGE!

Edited by TrekMD, 07 November 2017 - 06:10 PM.

• Justin likes this

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

#5 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,177 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:44 PM

Been a gamer since Intellivision on the console side and TI99/4a on the computer side.  Been an arcade gamer since Chuck-E-Cheese and currently own about a dozen machines in my house and some at a local arcade.

But more recently have launched this new magazine for Old School/Retro/Classic Gamers and would love to send you all the digital version for free forever and 1 issue in print to start things out.

Also looking for anyone with ideas as to what they would like to see in the magazine, or to possibly write for us.

Get your free digital subscription by going to - https://www.oldschoo....com/subscribe/

Welcome Ryan! (Justin, he's another member I got to join  ;) )

• Justin, MaximumRD and Clint Thompson like this

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#6 Zontar

Zontar

Thing From Venus

• 101 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:48 PM

Welcome Ryan!

• Justin likes this

#7 Justin

Justin

The Shah of Atari

• Administrator
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:34 PM

Welcome to Atari I/O Ryan, it's great to have you here!!

Welcome Ryan! (Justin, he's another member I got to join  ;) )

THANKS Arenafoot!!  :thumb:  :100:

• Arenafoot likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users