Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Atari PONG table in action

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AtariHero

AtariHero

Strawberry Member

• 48 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 08:41 PM

I was down at IAAPA 2017 last week where I had the opportunity to experience the new Atari PONG EM coffee table. This was Kickstarted but a Chinese manufacturer by the name of UNIS has picked it up for worldwide manufacture and distribution.

What's seen in the video is the home coffee table version; it was impressive to watch (albeit not perfect and surprisingly small). I hope to get a chance to see the commercial edition next year that they say is the size of a typical air hockey table as well as a "bar edition" that is apparently the same width & depth as the version seen here but is taller so you can sit at one on a barstool.

• Justin, Clint Thompson, TrekMD and 1 other like this

#2 Clint Thompson

Clint Thompson

Apple Member

• 589 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:54 PM

So awesome, I want one of those so badly. We don't have or use a coffee table and don't really need one but that would definitely be the one to get!

• AtariHero likes this

2600 - 7800 - 800XL - 130XE - Lynx - Jaguar

cerka.weebly.com

#3 TrekMD

TrekMD

Pretzel Member

• 452 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:52 AM

Yes, I saw this at FreePlay Florida and it is really cool!

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

#4 AtariHero

AtariHero

Strawberry Member

• 48 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:42 AM

Haha, yeah I don't have much of a personal use for one but it would still be cool to have.

That said, I'm going to hold out to see what the commercial or bar version looks like and see if it's worth grabbing for the arcade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users