I Got It Guys!

leolinden

I got the box guys! I made a video and it's 25 minutes long! Lol. Watch the first few minutes because the last 10 minutes are me rambling on about how flabbergasted I am about this. Thanks again!

Also, do you think I should open the ET box. Looks like it has been opened in the past so. I'm unsure about these things guys so what do you think.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Video:

Retro obsessed dude

FANTASTIC!! Your excitement is contagious Leo! It's awesome to see you receive all of this! And yes we wanted you to open the E.T. that's why we sent you that one. It will contain a nice owners manual, a slip for the Raiders of the Lost Ark, and an Atari 49 Game Catalog. We wanted you to have all of that! Know that the game is brand new, but came from a box of E.T.s that had been returned to Atari after sitting on the store shelf for quite a while. Some of the boxes are pretty beat up, and yours had a bit of tape on the top, but it's a brand new game. Also special thanks to RickR for offering up the Missile Command cart he won as a gift to leolinden. It was RickR's generosity that got this rolling.

I love this kid!!! Such an awesome thing to see the next gen of gamers digging the classics!!Let's get together and send this dude a 7800! If someone will get it started I'll pitch in $10 right now!!

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime."

Ha Ha congrats buddy! Years ago on youtube I thought the impossible happened when a fellow had some items he was not using and wanted them to go to someone who appreciated them, being a huge Colecovision fan he sent me a Sensor touch controller and 2600 exp module for coleocvision, first thing I EVER received from anyone off a youtube or forums and I literally could not believe someone would bother to do such a thing, my wife giggled as my eyes popped open and my enthusiasm was unconstrained lol. Congratulations again and good luck on your future collection efforts and most of all HAVE FUN enjoying ATARI!!!!!!

So yeah enjoy and remember you are now unconditionally ONE OF US Muhahahahahahahahaha! 

PR6op5G.jpg

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

Im new to this this community, I am a member of atariage already, watched your video and you looked exciting about the whole thing dont know if anyone offered you an atari for you to start collecting , i have a spare atari 2600 jr in working condition if youre interested, was trying to sell it on ebay but wasnt having much luck console ac adapter and rca plug for tv, wont throw the controller since u have one already 20 shipped paypal let me know if youre interested

Archived