Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Rom Hunter's V14 Old Era ROMs Collection Now Online!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rom Hunter

Rom Hunter

• 7 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:31 PM

To celebrate Atari's 40th anniversary, I decided to completely update my Old Era ROMs collection with tons of new info: release years, software houses, distributors, programmers, etc.

An awful lot of research has gone into this one (many thanks to all who provided me the correct information), so make sure you download this version, because it's quite a step forward from V13.

Ofcourse, the stripped down PAL and NTSC Harmony Cart ROM set is included as well.

If you want to add or correct any .bin file info, please do this with 100% verified documentation only, and I will be more than happy to include this into V15.

Enjoy:
http://www.atarimani..._2600_roms.html

8)

• MaximumRD, RickR, Arenafoot and 1 other like this

#2 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 5,278 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 03:56 PM

These are great.  Thank you for all your hard work on this. 

• Rom Hunter likes this

#3 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,254 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:14 PM

To celebrate Atari's 40th anniversary, I decided to completely update my Old Era ROMs collection with tons of new info: release years, software houses, distributors, programmers, etc.

An awful lot of research has gone into this one (many thanks to all who provided me the correct information), so make sure you download this version, because it's quite a step forward from V13.

Ofcourse, the stripped down PAL and NTSC Harmony Cart ROM set is included as well.

If you want to add or correct any .bin file info, please do this with 100% verified documentation only, and I will be more than happy to include this into V15.

Enjoy:
http://www.atarimani..._2600_roms.html

8)

Awesome ROM Hunter!!! It looks like we released our ROM packs on the same day! My AFP ROM pack should be posted in the AA forums today too!

• Rom Hunter likes this

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#4 dgrubb

dgrubb

Strawberry Member

• 58 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:15 AM

Wow. Great collection, thanks!

• Arenafoot and Rom Hunter like this

#5 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,254 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:19 PM

Awesome ROM Hunter!!! It looks like we released our ROM packs on the same day! My AFP ROM pack should be posted in the AA forums today too!

For those looking for the Atari Flashback Portable ROM Pack.............. http://forums.atari....s-here/?p=37145

• MaximumRD likes this

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users