Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Ice Trek

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Starbuck66

Pretzel Member

• 312 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:45 PM

So I found a copy of Ice Trek at a retro store in Lansing for 8 bucks... picked it up because Imagic Intellivision stuff is usually pretty good, and I’d never seen a copy in the wild before. Came with overlay and manual as well, but no box. Should I prepare to be wowed or disappointed?

#2 RickR

The Don

• 5,051 posts

Posted 09 December 2017 - 08:51 PM

I don't know, but you got a great deal.

#3 Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,213 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:27 AM

I don't know either but years ago at a Houston Game Over Videogame store I bought all of their INTV overlays and Ice Trek was one of them that I bought. Each one was 50 cents.....with coupon 40 cents each..........

Attached Thumbnails

• DSCN0566.JPG

Edited by Arenafoot, 10 December 2017 - 02:28 AM.

• Starbuck66 likes this

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#4 RickR

The Don

• 5,051 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 02:45 AM

I have the game and here's what I recall.  It looks great, but it's hard as heck to control.  I could not make it past the second screen. 

• Starbuck66 likes this

#5 TrekMD

Apple Member

• 505 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 10:39 AM

That is a great deal you got.  Let us know how you like the game.  It's a cool game (no pun intended). 

• Starbuck66 likes this

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users