Fish Feast Fury Demo on Atari Jaguar

Clint Thompson

I've been kind of here and there on development direction regarding which game I can manage to complete first but this one has the most amount of progress in a very short period of time and is just one of those genre of games that I keep wanting to go back to and work on because it's fun.

Have only spent about 20 hours on it total so far but you can move around, eat some fish, progress through levels with background/music changes, etc. so just a very early limited preview of the work-in-progress:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjtzJ2KTlrg

7800 - 130XE - XEGS - Lynx - Jaguar - ISO: Atari Falcon030 | STBook |STe

I've been kind of here and there on development direction regarding which game I can manage to complete first but this one has the most amount of progress in a very short period of time and is just one of those genre of games that I keep wanting to go back to and work on because it's fun.

Have only spent about 20 hours on it total so far but you can move around, eat some fish, progress through levels with background/music changes, etc. so just a very early limited preview of the work-in-progress:

The artwork looks really nice and makes it look like you've put far more than ~20 hours into it.

Appreciate the feedback. Thankfully I have a very fast machine for rendering images and since the resolution is so low on the Jaguar anyways, that certainly helps cut back on required time as well. Hopefully after I fix a few things and add a wave of 25-35 fish per wave, I can have a single level playable preview/demo for everyone to try out after the holidays.

that is simply a amazing demo, very nice work indeed. can't wait to buy one:)

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

Wow!  Looks great.  Reminds me of "Shark Shark" on Intellivision.  Keep us posted on your progress. 

Is there a flashcart of something for the Jaguar that lets you run this on real hardware?

Thanks and yeah, Skunkboards let you run on real hardware or it can run on Virtual Jag.