My response to Retro Game Catalogs I The Atari Creep

MaximumRD

Hey gang! Was inspired by The Ataricreeps latest video on Retro Game Catalogs so I did a response! 

Video response to The Ataricreep Retro Game Catalogs I The Atari Creep

Drop by, say HI, consider subscribing and tell'em Rob aka MaximumRD sent ya! The Atari Creep

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison

You know, one of the reasons why I try to get Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, and Lynx games new in their boxes are because of those old catalogs.  They are a great read and trip down memory lane!  They also make for great checklists (do I have that game?).  I have two red VCS catalogs, each one different.  The oldest one has Pac-Man as coming soon and the second one has Pac-Man as already released.  They are cool to look at.  I also have the original 5200 catalog that came with most games and the console where Asteroids is listed as a 5200 release.  It's a real shame that it never made it.  I don't have a 7800 or Lynx catalog yet...but keeping my eyes open for them.