Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

WANTED: Feedback for Hollywood/Scammer Brawler

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 dauber

dauber

Pretzel Member

• 353 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 03:46 PM

Hey, all...sorry to be so late with this request, but...if you have any thoughts on AtariAge user frankodragon's Hollywood Brawler and/or Scammer Brawler, let's hear 'em! I totally forgot to post about that...but...the episode of The Atari 7800 Homebrew Podcast that will be talking about that game...is scheduled for, oh...four days from now! :)

Deadline? Heh. I'll take it when I can get it! If not in time for the episode, I can still address it later. My podcast, my rules. Nyaa!

Either comment on this thread or e-mail homebrew78 -at- fab4it -dot- com. Text or audio!

Here's the discussion thread. ROM for Hollywood Brawler (but not Scammer Brawler, which I don't think Clark released -- you can only get that in cartridge form, IINM) is in the thread too:

http://atariage.com/...r/#entry3569874

Supernatural, perhaps...baloney, perhaps not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users