Do any of you play?

Kid A

I used to play the violin, in total I played for about 5 years. I realized it wasn’t something I totally enjoyed but now realize I sort of miss playing. I currently have a ukulele and have tried teaching myself how to play a few times, but life gets so busy I never am able to resume learning. I hope at some point I am able to focus on it more! I’ve also always been interested in playing guitar!

If I ever want to see my 7800 and various other things again I have to learn the guitar. Got this acoustic one and it looks pretty nice honestly.

I have tried music before but was never good at it, but I am actually enjoying it quite a bit. I found these lessons on YouTube that actually work well for me. Hope to learn some songs and play some Food Fight.

On 9/28/2020 at 12:10 PM, DegasElite said:

I would like to learn piano. I have the fingers for it. Honestly, I never learned to play the piano, but I might want to someday. Just wishful thinking, of course. :O)

My sister has been teaching herself to play piano. She watches Synthesia videos on YouTube to teach herself how to play virtually anything she wants. She just pulls up a video on her tablet (mostly Zelda and Animal Crossing stuff) and puts that above the keys where sheet music usually goes. The videos themselves remind me a lot of Guitar Hero but for pianos. I have tried using them, but my brain can't concentrate on so much at once. That's why I like playing the guitar; all I have to do is remember the chords.