WANTED: Feedback for Wasp! and robotfindskitten for Atari 7800

dauber

Holy cripes...next episode is due out this coming weekend and I haven't asked for feedback! So....here goes:

I'm looking for feedback one or two future episodes of the Atari 7800 Homebrew Podcast (you can find it on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play, or use this feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/homebrew78)

What are your thoughts on Wasp!? This game will be covered on Episode 31. Deadline is 11:59pm CST on Wednesday, February 21. Mind you, I will take feedback *after* that as well, but if you want to be sure that it will be addressed in episode 31, I'll need it by Wednesday night.

Aaaand...while I'm at it...how about robotfindskitten? (Yeah, that's going WAY back!) I haven't decided if I'll cover this one in episode 31 or 32 yet though.

You can also e-mail text or audio to homebrew78 -at- fab4it -dot- com.

Comments are welcome any time, including after the deadlines; any feedback from after the deadlines will simply be addressed during a later episode.

Supernatural, perhaps...baloney, perhaps not.

My feedback for Wasp!, other than it being an enjoyable game, is that Mark was able to complete and ship this game almost ten years ago. This is one of those games that could have easily ended up in development hell, being announced and shown off and then taking years to come out. That did not happen. That was good action and a good decision making on his part, and I think the author of the game deserves credit for that. Great job