Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Anyone have triforce heros 3DS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 jmjustin6

jmjustin6

Pear Member

• 1,476 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 07:42 PM

I just got triforce heros not knowing you could do online multiplayer campaign. Ive read that the single player isnt very fun.

Just wondering if anyone else has it and wants to try it out with me or if you have done the single player mode and what are your thoughts.

Thanks yall
  • Justin likes this

#2 Starbuck66

Starbuck66

Pretzel Member

• 377 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:06 AM

My wife has a copy... I think the hardest thing for me would be scheduling time to play it regularly. Its kind of why I gave up online gaming a while ago; its just too hard for me to schedule.

• jmjustin6 likes this

#3 LeeJ07

LeeJ07

Pear Member

• 1,011 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:53 AM

I have it, but play it very rarely. The single player mode is pretty soulless, sadly.
  • jmjustin6 likes this
"I'd buy that for a dollar!" -Smash T.V.

#4 Starbuck66

Starbuck66

Pretzel Member

• 377 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:34 AM

My wife, my daughter and I have played the 3 player download play mode, that has been fun. Great if you're stuck at the airport for a layover or want something to do in the hotel room.

• jmjustin6 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users