Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Kid A's game room.

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#21 CrossBow

CrossBow

Orange Member

• 214 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:35 PM

I have the Mario Kart 8 stand up in that style. It was given to me for free from a local buddy of mine. He in turn had a buddy that worked for gamestop. Although on any pics of my game room I have, it is really hard to see it stuck in the corner and flanked on either side by large cases/shelves...

Can just barely make it out in the center of this pic. And that is about all you can see of it in real life as well. When I first got it, I didn't have the larger black display case to the left of it and only had a small and thin shelf case that was only like 6 inches thick and not the 14inches of the current case.

13329312_10206638073527851_9052118049099003349_o.jpg

• Kid A likes this

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.c...owercollections

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users