PUTT 18 MINIATURE GOLF - Work in Progress for Atari 5200

Video 61

Here's the first look at the 5200 version of "Putt 18 Miniature Golf," running on actual Atari 5200 hardware. This is not ready for release yet. We have to do some testing and make a run of cartridges. Watch for further announcements when we are ready for the release. Thanks for watching!

Lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

Hi everyone!

Here is a first look at our new game "Putt 18" for the Atari 5200, I hope you like it:

This is a sneak preview of the Atari 5200 version of the game "Putt18 Miniature Golf," already released for the Atari 8-bit computers. This is not yet a finished game. Check back for future updates. Thanks for watching!

Lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

We are pleased to announce that putt18 for the atari 5200 is now done, and ready for sale.

the price will be $39.95.

at this moment, we are only taking orders via e-mail at,

video61@atarisales.com

or,

video61atarisales@gmail.com

we are only taking payments via paypal at this moment.

please when your are inquiring about or purchasing putt18, or any other product, always state what country you reside in for shipping purposes. if you reside in the u.s.a., your shipping will be free on putt18.

thanks,

lance

www.atarisales.com

IMG_0615.JPG

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

Conversions of my Atari 8-bit games to the 5200 are continuing. Currently working on "Laser Blast X" and "Surround'em". I am running into an issue which I track back to setting the DMACTL register. It seems if I write 0 directly to the register and 0 to NMIEN prior to disabling the screen before drawing a new one,  it seems to cause issues with the games. Odd Data left in Player / Missile memory and weird stuff happening during game after it resumes, or just locks up. I am using the 5200 OS NMI handler, and Vectors. I have to time the disable just right or else there will be a problem. They don't work exactly the same as the Atari 8-bit ones. 

Edited by peteym5