Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

The 2018 Atari Awards!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,282 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 02:37 AM

THE 2018 ATARI AWARDS!

ZeroPage Homebrew along with AtariAge and The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion are excited to announce the 2018 edition of the Atari Awardscelebrating the best in Atari 2600 Homebrew!

We will be revealing the final nominees on January 1, 2019 and then YOU get to vote for your favorites in categories such as Best Homebrew, Best Graphics, Best Sound, Best WIP, Best Hack and many more! After the votes are tallied the 2018 Atari Awards will be broadcast LIVE to announce the winners!

We will be discussing this announcement in more detail on ZeroPage Homebrew's Twitch livestream tomorrow (Wednesday Sept 12, 2018) at 11AM PT/2PM ET!

http://twitch.tv/zeropagehomebrew

Please feel free to suggest and discuss below all your favorite homebrew games that you think should be nominated for an award for 2018!
(Qualifying games must be released during the period of January 1, 2018 through to December 31, 2018)

Attached Thumbnails

• post-37205-0-88891000-1536730423.png

• Justin, Atari Creep, Atarileaf and 1 other like this

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users