Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

The Creeps Play Things

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Atari Creep

Atari Creep

King of Kreep

• 600 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 06:06 PM

Hey guys!!!! If I may, I plan to post a random toy here in the thread and just chat about it. I know this is a gaming site mainly but seeing there is a "Classic Toys" section here, I would love to share my ever growing collection and start some discussions on some of these little gems!!!!!  Maybe share a video review here and there much like Arcade USA and NSG!!!!! 

Thanks

• Justin, MaximumRD and RickR like this

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

#2 Justin

Justin

The Shah of Atari

• Administrator
  • 1,937 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 01:58 AM

Cool idea Creep! I love it. This is exactly the sort of thing the "Classic Toys" section is for. It would be cool to see some classic toy videos from you!

• MaximumRD and Atari Creep like this

#3 jmjustin6

jmjustin6

Pear Member

• 1,476 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 09:27 PM

Yea go for. I enjoy watching Willie's arcade USA toy tomb and the no swear gamers toys and more Tuesday. Yours should be awesome too!
  • Justin and Atari Creep like this

#4 kamakazi20012

kamakazi20012

Pear Member

• 1,346 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 04:23 AM

I don't have any classic toys at the moment, but I can share toys I remember having.

Buddy L Car Come Back. I had the Camaro but I remember mine being black and not blue.

bl_5.gif

I will share more later. I got this toy when I got real sick. Mom stopped by Wal-Mart on way home to get meds and picked this up. I didn't take it out of the package for a day or two but had a blast with it when I got better. Cool toy.
  • Atari Creep likes this

#5 Atari Creep

Atari Creep

King of Kreep

• 600 posts

Posted 08 October 2018 - 04:20 PM

Strong Language

• RickR likes this

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users