Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

NSG's Game Collection: One Video At A Time

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nosweargamer

nosweargamer

Banana Member

• 3,173 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:27 PM

So I decided to start making separate videos covering my collection one system at a time.

First up, my Atari Lynx game collection:

• MaximumRD and jmjustin6 like this

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube....0EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

#2 jmjustin6

jmjustin6

Pear Member

• 1,476 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:32 PM

Dang youve got alot of lynx games. Its probably the system i have the least amount of games for. I just dont ever find any games for it in the wild. I find alot more game gear games out here.
  • nosweargamer likes this

#3 nosweargamer

nosweargamer

Banana Member

• 3,173 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:15 PM

Dang youve got alot of lynx games. Its probably the system i have the least amount of games for. I just dont ever find any games for it in the wild. I find alot more game gear games out here.

Yeah, I got these all through the net. I've never seen Lynx stuff at yard sales or thrift stores. I don't recall seeing it at Flea Markets or game stores, although I might have forgotten.

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube....0EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

#4 jmjustin6

jmjustin6

Pear Member

• 1,476 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 12:25 PM

Yeah, I got these all through the net. I've never seen Lynx stuff at yard sales or thrift stores. I don't recall seeing it at Flea Markets or game stores, although I might have forgotten.

I got my boxed lynx at a game shop. I traded in a bunch of crap i had lying around (mostly 3rd party controllers)

#5 CrossBow

CrossBow

Orange Member

• 213 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 09:36 AM

I got my Lynx II given to me for free in the early 2000s by a friend that just didn't want it anymore! It is the one that I installed the McWill LCD mod into. I have another Lynx II that sits on display in one of my glass cases in my game room. I can't remember where I got that second one, but I know it was cheap when I found it. That one works also since I recapped it about two years ago.

I have quite a few games, but NSG has a few I don't have yet. I got most of my games finding them loose in retro game stores over the past 15 years. However, I did buy most of the boxed games around 2003 - 2005 when they were cheaper and more plentiful. I remember buying about a half dozen CIB NOS games from the first CGE I attended in 2002 in Vegas. 

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.c...owercollections

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users