Free Online TV Service

Atari 5200 Guy

Not sure if this belongs here or not but I just recently discovered an online TV service that is actually free...and decent.

Pluto TV!  

https://pluto.tv/tv/

I've been watching it on my Android tablet but I think they have other ways to watch.  Not sure if it's on Apple or not.  

Been watching a channel called the "Asylum" and they played an airplane movie a while back which I already forgot the name of.  A commercial airliner goes through a storm to be taken back to WWI times.  Not great but not bad either.  

Just thought I would mention this for those who might be curious.

PlutoTV is also free on the Roku device, if you have one of those.  I have one (recently purchased), and it is really good.  Very fast access to Netflix and a bunch of free TV and movies. 

Speaking of Netflix...boo hiss at Nintendo for discontinuing video streaming services on the Wii after Jan. 31, 2019.  They could have at least kept that part going.  That's how I watched Netflix on my old CRT was with a Wii.  I know things can't always last forever but they could have kept that part.