Arcade USA

Willie!

The forums are going to be a little wonky for the next week or two while we get everything online. There's still some backend stuff coming on line that may affect things a little.

Here's a tip for posting YouTube videos in the new forums: When you paste the link in the text box sit back and count to 3. Within a few seconds you'll see the video populate in the text box before you post it and you should be good. If that doesn't happen it just posts the link.

Great to see you guys here today! Happy Thanksgiving! ?

(Willie!) on this Thanksgiving day, while I am waiting for a vid to render and the turkey to finish cooking, I decided to do a impromptu LiveStream playing 3d Pinball Space Cadet from Microsoft
Edited by Willie!

My Youtube Channel Arcade USA! - https://www.youtube.com/user/SVT512

4 hours ago, Justin said:

The forums are going to be a little wonky for the next week or two while we get everything online. There's still some backend stuff coming on line that may affect things a little.

Here's a tip for posting YouTube videos in the new forums: When you paste the link in the text box sit back and count to 3. Within a few seconds you'll see the video populate in the text box before you post it and you should be good. If that doesn't happen it just posts the link.

Great to see you guys here today! Happy Thanksgiving! ?

look!  Willie! can be taught :)!  figured it out.   Willie! is old and does not do well with change anymore, hee hee hee

My Youtube Channel Arcade USA! - https://www.youtube.com/user/SVT512

1 hour ago, Willie! said:
Checking out Space Invaders for the ole Commodore Pet 2001!

Pretty cool to see this. The Commodore PET is probably the thing I'm least likely to play a game on. When I think of the PET I don't really think of arcade games. Cool stuff Willie.