Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Harmony Howlette Show

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Matt The Franchize

Matt The Franchize

• 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:21 PM

Hey Everyone!

Things have been a bit quiet around the Chuck E Cheese side if this forum. Well its time to breathe some life into it. So I'm sure most of yall are familiar with the Main Stage of the Pizza Time Theatre called the Balcony Stage. Little known fact that one of these Stages still exists to this day....in the hands of a private owner. I have some videos of his stage from when we were filming content to help archive the shows. Before Helen Henny was the main female guest they rotated the female guest. The female character he owns is Harmony Howlette The cowboys favorite coyote! These characters were fully restored to working condition over several years and is still being.updated to this date. Here's a link to one of the videos we filmed back in 2011. WE are currently working on cleaning and restoring and adding on a couple more items. Here's the video and enjoy!

-Matt the Franchize

• Justin, The Professor, greenween and 3 others like this

#2 The Professor

The Professor

• 1,032 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 12:26 PM

Great post Matt! I love seeing great videos like this that would otherwise be lost to history. Very cool that some of these stages have made their way into private hands.

Things have been a bit quiet around the Chuck E Cheese side if this forum. Well its time to breathe some life into it.

THANK YOU for doing exactly that!

• Justin and greenween like this

#3 Matt The Franchize

Matt The Franchize

• 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:56 PM

It's my pleasure! There's alot of history held in the fan community of Pizza Time fans. We're still looking for other stuff in the community that's still out there. I'm fortunate to own the one peice of PTT history that was not the most popular but it was to me! The waving flag mech

Attached Thumbnails

• 20150301_222147.jpg

Edited by Matt The Franchize, 26 April 2015 - 02:58 PM.

• Justin, RickR, Arenafoot and 2 others like this

#4 CEC Louisiana

CEC Louisiana

• 1 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 06:45 PM

Great post Matt! I love seeing great videos like this that would otherwise be lost to history. Very cool that some of these stages have made their way into private hands.

THANK YOU for doing exactly that!

This stage was created in 1979 replacing the older versions of the animatronics used at one location. Most of these kinds of stages where trashed between 1988-1989. The last location to replace it closed in 2001.
  • Justin likes this

#5 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,177 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:13 AM

This stage was created in 1979 replacing the older versions of the animatronics used at one location. Most of these kinds of stages where trashed between 1988-1989. The last location to replace it closed in 2001.

Welcome fellow Louisianian!

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users