Harmony Howlette Show

Hey Everyone!

Things have been a bit quiet around the Chuck E Cheese side if this forum. Well its time to breathe some life into it. So I'm sure most of yall are familiar with the Main Stage of the Pizza Time Theatre called the Balcony Stage. Little known fact that one of these Stages still exists to this day....in the hands of a private owner. I have some videos of his stage from when we were filming content to help archive the shows. Before Helen Henny was the main female guest they rotated the female guest. The female character he owns is Harmony Howlette The cowboys favorite coyote! These characters were fully restored to working condition over several years and is still being.updated to this date. Here's a link to one of the videos we filmed back in 2011. WE are currently working on cleaning and restoring and adding on a couple more items. Here's the video and enjoy!

-Matt the Franchize

Great post Matt! I love seeing great videos like this that would otherwise be lost to history. Very cool that some of these stages have made their way into private hands.

Things have been a bit quiet around the Chuck E Cheese side if this forum. Well its time to breathe some life into it.

THANK YOU for doing exactly that!

Great post Matt! I love seeing great videos like this that would otherwise be lost to history. Very cool that some of these stages have made their way into private hands.

THANK YOU for doing exactly that!

This stage was created in 1979 replacing the older versions of the animatronics used at one location. Most of these kinds of stages where trashed between 1988-1989. The last location to replace it closed in 2001.

This stage was created in 1979 replacing the older versions of the animatronics used at one location. Most of these kinds of stages where trashed between 1988-1989. The last location to replace it closed in 2001.

Welcome fellow Louisianian!

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Archived