Added a Colecovision to the collection!

Kid A

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is doing great. I've been wanting to join everyone in chat for the last few weeks but yeah, work sucks. Been pretty busy.

Well anyways yesterday, I live close by a little Video game store that has monthly Meet And trade and I scored this!

post-79-0-59297900-1430254236_thumb.jpg

Console with all cables, 10 games, the super Action Controller, and the Expansion Module that didn't work at first. the guy was upfront about it not working. But I got it working with some soldering before I went to bed. I'm pretty happy with the trade!

ColecoVision is one of my favorite non-Atari systems. It looks like you have a great setup to start with!

Thanks! I'm already startin to enjoy this console a lot!

Do you or anyone else know the value of jungle hunt? I usually check the values of games on current listing on ebay but...there aren't any for sale! I'm not to big on pricecharting.com but there's no listing at all For this game. I'm not getting my hopes up, but im starting to think that this game is somewhat rare.

I traded for this not really knowing the value of this whole bundle. I honestly don't know much about colecovision. I traded up because I really have always wanted one!

Fantastic find!

My favorite CV game is Frenzy. Now that you've got what looks like a really nice CV, make sure to look for that game.

Will keep an eye out for that game! Thinking about taking off that sticker from my console. Ya think I should?

What does the sticker say?  Unless it's something Coleco put on there (I doubt it), I'd remove that thing. 

Colecovision looks really good if you clean it up really well and them use a tiny amount of armor all on it.  Get's it nice and shiny, like new. 

What does the sticker say? Unless it's something Coleco put on there (I doubt it), I'd remove that thing.

Colecovision looks really good if you clean it up really well and them use a tiny amount of armor all on it. Get's it nice and shiny, like new.

Remove or nah?....

.....I wonder what happens if I call that number?

post-79-0-55518100-1430360369_thumb.jpg

I used to have a Coleco waaaay back when (it has since become "lost" according to the person I left it with) and mine had that sticker. I left it.

Atlas was permitted the opinion that he was at liberty, if he wished, to drop the Earth and creep away; but this opinion was all that he was permitted.

Franz Kafka

Archived