I finally snagged it! (Crypts of Chaos)

Rowsdower70

Sweet! 20th Century Fox truly stepped up to produce memorable titles for the 2600.

Looking at their offerings, I'd forgotten how they were up for using any of their movies as home gaming experiences - Planet of the Apes (was that ever produced commercially?), Flash Gordon (lends itself well to console play), MASH (er...yeah...Save Col. Blake mission?), Porky's (please don't be the shower scene!), and more...

Crypts looks amazing.

Like Riddle of the Sphinx, it's one of those longer-sessions games I never got to try out because ROMs just don't cut it for this kind (like Raiders OTLA) and requires joysticks and switches for good old-fashioned fun (although, Stella's save feature might be rather useful in this case).

Good stuff, Row.

Happy crypt exploring!

Sweet! 20th Century Fox truly stepped up to produce memorable titles for the 2600.

Looking at their offerings, I'd forgotten how they were up for using any of their movies as home gaming experiences - Planet of the Apes (was that ever produced commercially?), Flash Gordon (lends itself well to console play), MASH (er...yeah...Save Col. Blake mission?), Porky's (please don't be the shower scene!), and more...

Crypts looks amazing.

Like Riddle of the Sphinx, it's one of those longer-sessions games I never got to try out because ROMs just don't cut it for this kind (like Raiders OTLA) and requires joysticks and switches for good old-fashioned fun (although, Stella's save feature might be rather useful in this case).

Good stuff, Row.

Happy crypt exploring!

Alien was pretty clever too as far as Pac-Man clones go.  A right bit better than Atari's Pac-Man (obviously).

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Archived