Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Brand New Bagman For Colecovision

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#21 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,282 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:30 PM

Anyways, VG, as I said above, I thought your video was spot on and honest.  Thanks again for posting it. 

Ditto!

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#22 Yo-Yo

Yo-Yo

Apple Member

• 548 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 12:56 AM

@RickR, I think you've touched on one of the reasons the forums were created. Cultivating an environment of openness, fairness, transparency, civility. This was always supposed to be a "different" kind of place.

Well said man. I like that way of thinking and I like being part of a community where we can have these kinds of conversations and talk through things as a group. VectorGamer's video probably saved me 60 bucks!
Welcome to the short bus.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users