1960 LOBBY RECORD FOR PSYCHO - Saturday Frights Podcast

The Professor

post-7-0-87756900-1433093433_thumb.jpg

The Saturday Frights Podcast is a weekly Retro/Horror podcast that takes a look back at classic horror movies and television shows of yesteryear, and is hosted by The Retroist's Vic Sage!

This week Vic Sage forgoes the usual podcast in favor of a YouTube clip of the Movie Theater Lobby Record for the classic 1960 Alfred Hitchcock film "Psycho". If you enjoy classic horror movies and television I hope you'll find the time to give the Saturday Frights Podcast a listen. Maybe it will become part of your weekly routine.

post-7-0-72785100-1433093143_thumb.jpg

You can also search iTunes for Saturday Frights Podcast, or visit Saturday Frights here at The Retroist:

http://www.retroist.com/2015/05/30/saturday-frights-1960-lobby-record-for-psycho/

Here's what Vic Sage had to say about the episode:

Saturday Frights Podcast – 1960 Lobby Record for Psycho

Hello, dear viewers. I am afraid that time is rather short this evening so my offering for this episode of Saturday Frights shall be short. Though it is an quite fascinating find for all of you film fanatics, the original 1960 78RPM recording by Alfred Hitchcock for Psycho.

This would have been played over a Public Address System for the film goers waiting in line to see the latest cinematic masterpiece that Ol’ Hitch had delivered, in his usual humorous manner of advertising. Naturally.

Archived