Atari ST Gamer Magazine™

uahc6.jpg

Back with a vengeance with something for a small collective of people without dragging up all Atari related comments this month, as I've been working on this for some time now and is finally out, so just giving it a little PR awareness, again if I've broken any rules, please let me know thanks.

Atari ST Gamer Magazine™ Issue 1 has finally been completed now and I present a nice preview to you all of the magazine in all it's glory, this first collectors issue of two has some great interviews, facts, and some amazing and honest Atari ST game reviews for your enjoyment plus allot more, this magazine is again another Digital publication for use on your tablets, computer and other devices and has a nice and tidy page count of 65 pages of content for you to ponder over and Issue one only costs a mere £3.50 / €4.40 / $5.79 for all this Atari ST goodness, so I hope you will support it by picking up a copy so that we can get Issue two underway and finished for a February 2015 release with even more exclusive content, interviews and reviews so Thank you for taking the time to have a look ;)

Check out the Video promo for the magazine here:

1537crq.jpg

Contents of Issue one

The Converted, we take a look at how well the Atari ST computer stood up to doing arcade conversions at the time in this two part series, we cover over 30 games this issue. Preview below of what to expect. So we hope you enjoy it

16a19hg.png

Next up a classic trivia feature for this issue and issue 2 called Atari ST's Believe it or not
a collection of great facts about the Atari ST , it's games and missed opportunities, some real golden nuggets in here. Here's a small preview.

2hmlhlh.png

The Life and Times of the Atari ST, this feature covers the up-rise and downfall of why and what happened within Atari and the Atari ST platform and contains many facts and exclusive interview for this feature, here's just a small sample of this feature.

2nhqe5e.png

Interviews with Atari ST legends and unsung Heroes. That's right!!, we have some amazing interviews with three of the most prolific designers and games creators to grace the Atari ST computer questioned!!, some real surprises in here not revealed in a publication like this before.

2s9dor5.png

The Atari ST Game Vault. A superb collection of classic Atari ST game reviews for you all to read and keep as a reference written by a very well known Atari ST enthusiast and You tuber and covers some great games with his insightful opinion and ratings.

23kelqs.png

plus lots more, we have a old school Cheats section to help even up the score

2j0jzwg.jpg

Atari ST Fun activities pages , a collect of fun games and puzzles games to print out and play with. An Atari ST gallery pages which covers a superb collection of Atari ST pixel art for your enjoyment.

for more information on the magazine please visit : http://www.Atarigamer.co.uk
or the you tube channel to see exclusive game play videos..more will be added soon. goto : http://www.youtube.com/user/ataristgamer

The magazine is available for purchase now.

Also to quickly mention that any queries or concerns regarding input or contribution by Mr. Kieren Hawken a.k.a. The Laird / Mr.Kizza, in the publication can be put to rest, he has had no involvement with the production of the Atari ST Gamer magazine in any way or at any time either via content or reviews and will never have any future involvement in any publications I may consider doing, thank you.

Special thanks to MUG UK a.k.a. Mike Mee for helping on this and also to the wonderful Marc Johnson for his outstanding games reviews and my great Historian Ross Sillifant  :cheers: guys!!!

Let me know what you all think

All the best guys :)

Darren Doyle a.k.a Greyfox™
Atari ST Gamer Magazine
Creator and Designer.

Unofficial Atari: a Visual History

WWW.GREYFOXBOOK.COM

Just a mention for all who may be interested, work has begun on issue 2 of the magazine and hopefully will pack twice as much content as issue 1 did, unfortunately this will be the final ST gamer magazine to be produced as my free time is now borrowed time with working on a collection of publications that will take up my professional time.

@Fire_in_the_valley, Kieran Hawken is a gaming journalist who works for Retro Gaming Magazine, an English publication that covers all things retro, but has quite a colourful past that has cost him dearly both as a hobbyist and professional for fabrication, misdirection of information and impersonation of a been a games developer both on the zx spectrum computer and the Atari ST which has followed him around like a block of Krypton Nite around his neck and has a lot of enemies and was involved with my previous magazine Atari Gamer which damaged its reputation when the communities found out he was attached, but I wouldn't mind, the reviews were great, but because of his name been associated , I was recommended to have a disclaimer attached to the mention of the St gamer magazine series. So I hope that answers your question regarding that.

Now for all who might be interested? I'm looking for a games reviewer to include in the new issue of the magazine, all I can offer is a free copy of the magazine and some great notoriety to been part of the ST Gamer Magazine team contributing to an Atari magazine some 20 years later with full credits for your reviews or special features you'd like to write about and when it's complete and online maybe we can send few bucks for a beer or two when it throws back some revenue for the work involved , interested?

If you are, please send me a PM on here and we get the ball rolling on what's required from you, I want the make this issue even better than the first and I know that the ST is really underestimated or isn't as popular as other machines out there, I want to change this and with your help we can :)

Let me know if any of you would like to contribute to the magazine.

Thanks everybody :)

Darren.

WWW.GREYFOXBOOK.COM

Hi everybody for those interested, I present the formal presentation of issue two of Atari ST Gamer Magazine which is due out end of July / mid August 2015. I will update this thread with new information and content when it's available.

But for now, you'll all have to make do with this :)

wvv18m.jpg

Thanks for watching

Kind regards

Darren.

WWW.GREYFOXBOOK.COM

Archived