Show Off Your Successful Trades!

Zontar

did a recent trade with Rowsdower70 for a complete copy of Atlantis.  Really surprised that in addition to the manual it also had an Imagic game catalog/advertisement and the mail in warranty registration card. awesome.  (I didn't get a pic of those or the loose copy of Intellivision Armor Battle he threw in!)  Really happy to find such great folks to trade with on here.  I recommend you trade with Rowdower70 for sure! Thanks again buddy!

IMG_0898.jpg

I'm on Instagram! @AtariToday

We've had a lot of good trades go down, and I'd like to thank everyone for being cool and honest.  The whole point is to spread the fun with those who love and appreciate the great systems from yesteryear.  Trade something you don't need for something you don't have.  Have fun and meet some great people. 

My trade box was empty for a while, but it's getting big again...please go look at post #1 (and everyone else's lists too) and keep the trades going!!!!   I'll make sure to post any future trade pictures here. 

Thanks everyone!  -Rick

It has been a blast.  It's like a neighborhood trade thing going on here, and everyone seems to be really concerned about making sure their trades find a good home.

I've been surprised how helpful an Atari forum has been with building my Intellivision collection!

Glad you're happy with Atlantis!  I don't have pics, but thank you for the Atari carts and INTV manuals and overlays. :)

I'll make sure to take pics of future trades and put them here.

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Jose Cruz just came by today with a delivery!

rsauaGW.jpgHe made the perilous journey across the Gulf of Mexico.

sQMpeOI.jpg

Then he came out swinging with Tron Solar Sailor!    My INTV voice collection is complete, thanks to the NoSwearGamer!   Cheers!

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

So this weekend I got a package. A mysterious package labeled Genesis 2. How strange. I already have a Genesis 2 and the package seemed to small to hold one. None the less I opened it to see what was inside...

post-303-0-77250900-1434374920.jpg

Oh wow! It's my game selections from the Rowsdower Omnivision Club! Joust on the NES and Summer Games on the 2600! I already own these games on other systems, but I wanted to try these versions too.

post-303-0-60253700-1434374921.jpg

And look! even the Michael Jordan Pog was left speechless by its awesomeness! Just speechless!

post-303-0-74613900-1434374922_thumb.jpg

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

I never cared for any of the Summer/Winter games series, but that version of Joust is amazing.   I know you'll enjoy!

Thanks again for the trade!

EDIT:  That box originally was used to ship a Genesis 3 (console only) I won on eBay.  I was a bit puzzled when I saw it as well.

Edited by Rowsdower70

So I got my games from AtariBrian!

Smurf and Towering Inferno for the 2600.

Together I call this combo "Smurf BBQ"  :D

post-303-0-72310900-1434917990_thumb.jpg

Unbeknownst to each other, we both got stickers out of the deal.

He sent me this cool, 1980's Super Pac-Man mini sheet:

post-303-0-94561000-1434917999_thumb.jpg

And checkout the cool contest on the back!

Make your own Pac-Man poster and you could wind a prize!

Time to get out my scented markers...

post-303-0-49362700-1434918006_thumb.jpg

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

Thanks Arenafeets for the trade!  Space Hawk to add to my INTV collection and some cool expo swag!   Cheers!

bs7x0FU.jpg

Your welcome... and thanks for the INTV Atlantis cart and Atari catalog!

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

oF40IiP.jpg

The No Swear Gamer continues to help my INTV collection grow.

I'm not positive about the dragon, but I believe it is a Game of Thrones thing.  I don't really watch that, so I can't confirm!

attachicon.gifSaturn 003.JPG

Guys, Mrs. Rowsdower's hat is a piece of art.  So nice that putting it on my ugly head and taking a picture that way would only detract from it's awesomeness. 

Awesome artwork!

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne