Show Off Your Successful Trades!

Zontar

Not a "trade" but wanted to send a shout out and HUGE thanks to Willie of Arcade USA.

You know? When the old lady comes in and asks if you are expecting a package, AND YOU'RE NOT its either 1 of 2 things.

1 Anthrax 

OR

2 Something very cool.

Thank God it wasn't anthrax this time around. Thank you again Willie for being a wicked generous and rad guy. I don't even know how to take this. Thank you!!!

post-80-0-04804800-1541267621_thumb.jpg

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

This was a while ago, but I did trade with @RickR. During our Squad Challenge of this game, Rick was kind enough to trade me his duplicate copy of Galaxian, AKA better Galaga. Don't get me wrong, Galaga is a fun game, but I have always enjoyed Galaxian more. Galaxian is like Jaws, the original is awesome, the sequels aren't great. Sorry for upsetting you Galaga fans. I know I'm in the vast minority!

I wasn't very familiar with the 2600 version until the Squad Challenge, and I am very happy to have it in my collection. I didn't do well in the Squad Challenge but I had lots of fun. Unfortunately my Atari systems were taken shortly after and I still haven't gotten them back. I have included some other recent pickups for the 2600 from A-tar-i and Game Boy Advance. Only Galaxian is from Rick however; the rest are from good ol' Game Trade. There's also a guitar pick because I am being forced to play the guitar for my stuff back. Strangely, I'm kind of enjoying it, though my weak fingertips beg to differ. Rick was great to trade with and I hope we can trade again sometime soon after I get my stuff back (whenever that may be).

101_0965.JPG.e11078195d46cf5e391a6f070b138083.JPG