Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Hand-Made Atari Buttons for Fall/Winter 2014!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 DeLorean

DeLorean

• 385 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 10:22 AM

Hey arenafoot, glad you got the buttons and thought they were awesome! We will have another set in the spring with some new designs. Pretty sure one of them will be crystal castles  :lol:  Awesome to have you in the forums!

• MaximumRD and Arenafoot like this

#22 The Scientist

The Scientist

Cherry Member

• 20 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 08:51 PM

I'd love a set please. Hope it doesn't matter that I'm a moderator  :lol:

#23 atarilbc

atarilbc

Pretzel Member

• 495 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 11:32 AM

Thanks again for the buttons! They are awesome!
  • The Professor and DeLorean like this

#24 atarilbc

atarilbc

Pretzel Member

• 495 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:16 PM

Three buttons made it onto my denim jacket. I'm thinking that I may make this an Atari jacket. Now I just need to find a Centipede arcade art back patch....

post-65-0-32939100-1414458804.jpg

image.jpg

• Justin, MaximumRD and RickR like this

#25 RetroTech

RetroTech

• 11 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 09:49 PM

Are the first set still available? If so, I'm more than interested!!!
  • DeLorean likes this

I post pictures and videos regularly of retro games, hardware, and mods/fixes on Instagram. Feel free to follow me @PVGLuke

#26 greenween

greenween

The Mayor

• 1,160 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 08:47 PM

I have reached my "Quota" of like for the day!! So, i'll just say I like all the comments at once!!!

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime."

#27 DeLorean

DeLorean

• 385 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 11:23 PM

Dude. atarilbc, that looks really good. You really pulled off that look. Those buttons look great on your jacket that way! Where'd you get the Asteroids shirt that looks awesome too!

RetroTech - YES we still have sets available for free! I will PM you for your address and send you some.

#28 atarilbc

atarilbc

Pretzel Member

• 495 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 03:58 PM

Thanks, D.S. Buttons are meant to be worn!

I got the Asteroids shirt at Amazon. I liked that it was the art from the 2600 version.

#29 Arcade Dude 44

Arcade Dude 44

Cherry Member

• 41 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 02:22 AM

Arrgh, as usual, I'm late to the proverbial party.  If you ever make some more of these and are willing to send them out (or even sell them?), I'm "in"! :)

• Justin likes this
My YouTube Channel: youtube.com/arcadedude44

#30 Justin

Justin

The Shah of Atari

• Administrator
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 01 February 2015 - 03:05 AM

Arrgh, as usual, I'm late to the proverbial party.  If you ever make some more of these and are willing to send them out (or even sell them?), I'm "in"! :)

Not too late, Arcade Dude! We've got you covered.  :thumbsup:

• RickR and Arenafoot like this

#31 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,177 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:48 PM

Can't wait for the next set to come out!!!!

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#32 Jayson_B24

Jayson_B24

Strawberry Member

• 71 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 12:57 AM

Are there any buttons left? Kind of a late post, but... (Fingers crossed)
Atlas was permitted the opinion that he was at liberty, if he wished, to drop the Earth and creep away; but this opinion was all that he was permitted.

Franz Kafka

#33 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,177 posts

Posted 28 April 2015 - 01:31 AM

Are there any buttons left? Kind of a late post, but... (Fingers crossed)

Not sure if they do or not.....I think LeoLinden got set #25 so there might be 1 set left????

Wonder if there is a master list of who got which set????? .....Justin?!?!?!

Still waiting for the Spring/Summer 2015 set!

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#34 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,177 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 01:42 AM

You're not too late atarilbc ;-) We'll make sure you receive a set from the next batch.

Justin, how's the progress on the new set of buttons coming??????

#35 Dan Iacovelli

Dan Iacovelli

Pretzel Member

• 413 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:28 PM

dang missed this,hopefully a new batch will be started

AVC Online: avc.atari-users.net

VGS website: http://videogamesummit.net

#36 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,177 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:41 PM

dang missed this,hopefully a new batch will be started

You missed the fall/winter set? or the spring/summer? The spring/summer set is what Justin is working on now.........

#37 Dan Iacovelli

Dan Iacovelli

Pretzel Member

• 413 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:59 PM

what ever was this set is he making a new set of buttons I heard

AVC Online: avc.atari-users.net

VGS website: http://videogamesummit.net

#38 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,177 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:47 PM

Surprised when I got up this morning to find a new set of Summer 2015 Atari.io button set was delivered!!!!!! Along with my 500 Post/Apple button too!!

Thanks Atari.io!

BTW I got set #4.......is there only 26 sets again Justin?

I don't have a camera handy to take a picture of them...............

• Justin likes this

#39 nosweargamer

nosweargamer

Banana Member

• 2,669 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:45 PM

What are these buttons and where do I sign up!

• Justin likes this

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube....0EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

#40 Justin

Justin

The Shah of Atari

• Administrator
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 07:16 PM

Glad you like the buttons guys! All information on the new buttons for Summer 2015 can be found here: http://forums.atari....or-summer-2015/

BTW I got set #4.......is there only 26 sets again Justin?

No, not exactly. Membership has grown so much since the first set came out, and demand for the buttons has been very high, so we're not going to limit this set of buttons to exactly 26 sets. That said, we're only making these buttons this season, and once they're gone this set won't be made again. These are being made by hand and only for a short period of time, so we're numbering the sets for collectability. So far 12 sets have been made. 

I don't have a camera handy to take a picture of them...............

Photos are available here: http://forums.atari....or-summer-2015/

What are these buttons and where do I sign up!

They're buttons we give away free to Atari I/O Members and a set of buttons is already on their way to your house noswear! Hopefully you'll have them today  :)

• RickR and nosweargamer like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users