Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Lego Pac Man

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,786 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 04:15 PM

Thank you atari.io.  I got the Lego Pac Man!!!  It looks really cool.  Here are a few pictures:

LegoPacMan 001.JPG

LegoPacMan 002.JPG

LegoPacMan 003.JPG

Woah!  The pieces are teeny tiny, and there's a LOT of them!  Hmmm.  Where's my glasses? 

Ding-dong.  Hey, it's the mailman with a package for me.  "Computer Baseball" that I got from Ebay arrived!  I had one of these as a kid...ordered from the Montgomery Wards catalog.  It's called "Computer Baseball", but there's nothing computerized about it in any way.  It's a cool mechanical pinball style game!  Hey, I think I'll let one of my kids build that Lego while I flip metal balls.  More pictures to come.....

LegoPacMan 004.JPG

• Justin, Arenafoot, Yo-Yo and 1 other like this

#2 Doctor Octagon

Doctor Octagon

• 483 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:26 PM

That computer baseball game looks wild! And it's in great condition. I haven't gotten my hands on a pixel bricks set yet but they look much smaller than regular legos. I'd love to see that project finished!

• RickR likes this

#3 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,786 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 05:46 PM

Oh it will get finished.  I'll take a pic of a piece next to a real Lego so you can see the difference. 

• Doctor Octagon and Arenafoot like this

#4 Dan Iacovelli

Dan Iacovelli

Pretzel Member

• 413 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 06:17 PM

nice

AVC Online: avc.atari-users.net

VGS website: http://videogamesummit.net

#5 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,177 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:07 AM

sweet scores RickR!

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#6 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,786 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:30 AM

Well, here you go.  I take no credit, one of my kids built it.  I also included a shot with a real Lego brick for size comparison.

LegoPacMan 006.JPG

LegoPacMan 007.JPG

LegoPacMan 008.JPG

It's really cool, and I thank you again.  Are there other characters (like Pac Man) in the set?

Edited by RickR, 28 June 2015 - 01:37 AM.

• Justin, The Professor, Yo-Yo and 1 other like this

#7 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 4,786 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:35 AM

PS - The Computer Baseball is a hit.  Everyone in the family has been having fun with that one. 

• Justin and Yo-Yo like this

#8 Yo-Yo

Yo-Yo

Apple Member

• 548 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 01:52 AM

Dude that Galaxy Class Lego set is awesome
  • RickR likes this
Welcome to the short bus.

#9 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,177 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:47 AM

extra pieces???? what happen? is "Blinky" missing parts?   B)

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#10 Justin

Justin

The Shah of Atari

• Administrator
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 02:00 PM

Great job putting that together so quickly Rick! Looks great.

It's really cool, and I thank you again.  Are there other characters (like Pac Man) in the set?

You are very welcome kind sir. Yes, there is one of Pac-Man and we'll be giving him away before too long. There were only two characters made for this set, Blinky (red ghost) and Pac-Man himself. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users