Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

New Steve Jobs Movie

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fire_In_The_Valley

Fire_In_The_Valley

Orange Member

• 139 posts

Posted 01 July 2015 - 02:53 PM

Another Steve Jobs movie is ready to go October 9. This is the one based on Walter Isaacson's biography and written by Aaron Sorkin, starring Michael Fassbender and Seth Rogen. From the official trailer it doesn't look like we're going to see Jobs' time at Atari on the big screen, but the movie does feel much more serious than previous films.

#2 Clint Thompson

Clint Thompson

Apple Member

• 577 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:01 PM

I don't know why but watching the trailer stresses me out. Oh wait, yes I do... because it looks like it's going to be a POS. Even with that said, I will most likely watch and cringe during it all anyways. I would hope to be surprised but I just dont' see Steve Jobs in Michael.. If anything, it just makes him look temperamental and not in the way I see or used to see Steve Jobs. Only a few months time from now will tell..

• The Professor likes this

2600 - 7800 - 800XL - 130XE - Lynx - Jaguar

cerka.weebly.com

#3 The Professor

The Professor

• 1,031 posts

Posted 22 July 2015 - 02:52 PM

I think this portrayal of Steve Jobs as a raging alcoholic-type persona is nothing short of Muppet-like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users