Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Adventure sequel? a Morse Code Tudor? Xevious for 2600?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,282 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:29 AM

Looks like all 3 have been found by http://atariprotos.com/ recently. Would be cool to try them out :-)

• Justin likes this

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#2 DeLorean

DeLorean

• 385 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:01 AM

Wait, WHAT? I was just there trying to dig up dirt on Atari 7800 Track and Field. I've played a xevious demo for 2600 but not the adventure sequel. It seems like every time Warren Robinette went to create an adventure sequel it would morph into something else. Then the Swordquest franchise grew out of another attempt. By then Warren Robinette was off creating the Learning Company that he would sell for $600 million to Mr. Wonderful on Shark Tank. Anyway Matt is always cooking up something good, I'm gonna head over right now and check out the adventure sequel.

• Justin and Arenafoot like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users