Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Mazes and Monsters | Video Game Nerdy Kid

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 leolinden

leolinden

Pretzel Member

• 431 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 11:59 AM

Mazes and Monsters was an After School Special in the 80's. I am in the process of reviewing it. It is very weird. Check it out! Tell me what you think! I got a new microphone! 

• Justin, The Professor, Zontar and 2 others like this

young Atari lover

#2 Zontar

Zontar

Thing From Venus

• 101 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 12:51 PM

At the 13 min mark the pretty girl gets excited about Tom Hanks being Level 9 in the Mazes and Monsters game. I've never seen a girl like her get that excited over D&D.

• Justin and Rowsdower70 like this

#3 Rowsdower70

Rowsdower70

Pear Member

• 2,302 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:23 PM

This is a terrible movie.   I loved it because it was so ridiculously over the top.   Sadly, during its day there was quite a movement that believed D&D was satanic, dangerous, and for the mentally ill, so that part is no joke.

I used to host this full movie on my old YouTube channel.

• Justin and greenween like this

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users