Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

The Atari 2600 Game by Game Podcast

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 fergojisan

fergojisan

Orange Member

• 218 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 12:04 PM

Ugh, I am so bad at this. I didn't realize this post was stickied, thanks to Justin (?) for doing that, I am honored!

Some recent highlights:

I talked with Mike Montana, son of Glib programmer Rich Montana, for the Glib episode. It was great talking with him, and I found out he works in the same town in which I grew up! Small world. :)

I also spoke with Joe Grand, who created the wonderful homebrew game SCSIside. He has done so many cool things that we talked about on the show. I had a great time talking with him as well.

I am currently running a contest to win an Atari 2600 Jr. with a bunch of games. If you'd like to enter, you can listen to this short episode to find out how.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/2600gamebygamepodcast/Contest_Win_an_Atari_2600_and_Games.mp3

Finally, I am taking a bit of a break from regular 2600 episodes. I am burnt out, and doing the podcast is more work than fun. I want to talk about other things to get me back to a good place with the 2600 stuff, so I have started what I'm calling Bonus Tracks, which will be sporadic episodes about random non-2600 stuff. I posted the first one today, which is about when I was a paperboy in the 80s.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/2600gamebygamepodcast/Bonus_Track_-_My_Year_as_a_Paperboy.mp3

Thank you for listening!

• StormSurge, dauber and Ballblaɀer like this

#42 dauber

dauber

Pretzel Member

• 314 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 11:13 PM

Can't wait to hear it! It's going to rain all week, which means I'll be stuck in a CTA Red Line train on the way to and from work, and I'll need some Fergness to get me through!
  • fergojisan likes this

Supernatural, perhaps...baloney, perhaps not.

#43 fergojisan

fergojisan

Orange Member

• 218 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:37 AM

Again, I am horrible at remembering to post here (let alone my own forum). But episode 139 is now out, featuring Survival Run and the Cosmic Commander controller by Milton Bradley. Thank you for listening.

• StormSurge and TrekMD like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users