I thought one bee was too easy. So I added two more bees. The bees and the fly all move randomly around the screen. I also changed the game's name. People were thinking that I was going to make 54 minigames. So I changed it to "Minigame Mayhem."
If you swat the fly, another one comes on the screen from one of the edges. The game ends if you touch a bee. Now after looking at this, I'm wondering if I should make the bees bigger.
This is kind of what I was imagining with my Atari 2600 game. I couldn't make the scanline steady, so I had to drop it. And soon after, Atari bought AtariAge and it wouldn't have mattered anyway.
I didn't get to sleep until 3 a.m. I thought it was earlier when I was working on something. Last time I checked on the time it was about 8 p.m. Next thing I knew it was after 2 a.m.