RickR

Justin

I traded with RickR for a Jaguar case on May 28, 2016. RickR has been a pillar of our wonderful community since the very beginning and was delightful to trade with! Honest, great communication, quick to respond, fast shipping! Highly recommended, will do business with again! A++  :100:

RickR & I have traded twice & he's been a fantastic trader!

First, he gave me Midnight Magic (2600) for Double Dragon (NES). Then he sent me a repaired set of 2600 paddles in exchange for Double Dragon 2 (NES) & Legendary Wings (NES). I also threw in an extra set of paddles, which I believe he repaired and included in a Junk Box.

Great trader & great guy! I look forward to trading again in the future!!

RickR is a gentleman and a scholar.  We've completed a fair number of trades and sales back-and-forth in just a few months' time, and each has been exactly as I'd hoped, if not better.  Most recently I sold him a small stack of Atari games (Porky's, Tunnel Runner, Tron Deadly Discs, Bugs, and Ballblazer), and payment came with no hesitation.  I'm already planning to trade for and/or purchase another set of his fixed-up VCS paddles -- the first set I received from him in trade a short time ago was just perfect.

Three thumbs up.

@RickR was great to work with. We traded my mp3 download of Red Rose Speedway for his copy of Galaxian (for the Squad Challenge). I'm not able to do these things in a conventional and convenient way, but Rick was very accommodating and always responded quickly to questions and messages. He helped me out a lot with this process as I've never done anything like this before. The trade worked smoothly through the USPS. My item shipped in time and was not damaged as Rick made sure to put lots of bubble wrap around the game. End label was missing, and though I saw that in the picture before trading he made sure to specify what I was getting so not to try to rip me off. Great guy. I'd recommend trading or buying from him.