Atari I/O Secret Santa 2016!

Justin

Actually always my understanding is Sercret Santa you remain anonymous and a Pollyanna you exchange names. That just how at I have always understood it. But ether way I am sure everyone enjoys it. I also like waiting to Christmas to open my gifts, gives me something to look forward to just like a little kid. Lol No right or wrong way.

Damn Creep, you tryin' to make us all look bad? ;)

Great stuff!

HAHA Never Row!!!! I am starting over in building my collection after having to sell just about EVERYTHING in order to move back to Boston. I have been very very blessed this past year with a number of gifted items (mainly Sega consoles) and coming across AMAZING deals such as that SNES. I just felt the need to pay/pass it forward. That's all!!!! My video on this exchange will explain it all. Just have to wait for my gift to finish the video.   

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

HAHA Never Row!!!! I am starting over in building my collection after having to sell just about EVERYTHING in order to move back to Boston. I have been very very blessed this past year with a number of gifted items (mainly Sega consoles) and coming across AMAZING deals such as that SNES. I just felt the need to pay/pass it forward. That's all!!!! My video on this exchange will explain it all. Just have to wait for my gift to finish the video.   

I'm just teasing you man, that was very generous and very much in keeping with the spirit of Atari.IO.   Well done!

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Glad you liked it Rows!

Initially I was just going after a game on the Intellivision you didn't have, but I got such a great deal on White Water, i was able to shop for Tron stuff...and guess what? I got more great deals! I'm glad I could pass the savings onto you!

And yes, your gift to Rick totally inspired me to add the middle gift!  :D

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

I like Tron stuff to Rowsdower :)

If you dont already have this game for the gameboy advance, its pretty awesome.  has the arcade tron game in it and Discs of Tron :)

attachicon.gifDSCF5346.JPG

I do have Tron 2.0 Killer App!  I also have a copy of Tron 2.0 for PC which is pretty amazing too.

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

Wow Willie! I didn't know you were a Tron fan!

I was looking at getting Tron 2.0 GBA for Rows, but it looks like it was better I didn't this time!

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube