Cousin Mike's Want List

Cousin Mike

Cousin Mike’s Want List

Electronic Keyboard (Any brand)

Whatever electronic keyboard you think would be a fair trade for the games I have available. The electronic keyboard is what I want most on my list even though it’s not a video game. Preferably with Weighted Keys, 100 Voices 100 Beats 100 Pre-Loaded Songs

USB Video Game Controller

To play emulated games on my computer. Needs to be Windows 7 compatible.

PlayStation 1 System & Games

Miscellaneous games, doesn’t have to be any specific games, just some games to play

PlayStation 2 System & Games

Miscellaneous games, doesn’t have to be any specific games, just some games to play

Here is a link to my Cousin Mike's Trading Post page with stuff I have up for trade. Right now I have a Xbox 360 250 GB Hard Drive pre-loaded w/ 48 Xbox 360 Games For Trade for the Electronic Keyboard which is what I want most on my list right now. Check out my items for trade or PM me for details.

Thanks for looking!

Edited by Cousin Mike

I'm Mike aka Cousin Mike aka Space Invader :invader: 
Find me on Xbox Live: space invadar

I use to play keyboards as a hobby and I played bass for a church in my hometown that performed the Christian Alternative music like Hillsong and Tomlin. I miss getting to play but couldn't afford an instrument right now. If I could, though, I'd easily go and get a Yamaha MM model keyboard. But, I'm not much for weighted keys and usually stick with the Yamaha PSR series boards.

I use to play keyboards as a hobby and I played bass for a church in my hometown that performed the Christian Alternative music like Hillsong and Tomlin. I miss getting to play but couldn't afford an instrument right now. If I could, though, I'd easily go and get a Yamaha MM model keyboard. But, I'm not much for weighted keys and usually stick with the Yamaha PSR series boards.

I played guitar in a Christian Thrash Metal band YEARS ago. It was fun. My father who was a minister was so happy that I moved from regular metal to bible based music even if he didn't like the style!!!! 

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!