The Creeps Play Things

Atari Creep

Hey guys!!!! If I may, I plan to post a random toy here in the thread and just chat about it. I know this is a gaming site mainly but seeing there is a "Classic Toys" section here, I would love to share my ever growing collection and start some discussions on some of these little gems!!!!!  Maybe share a video review here and there much like Arcade USA and NSG!!!!! 

Thanks

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

I don't have any classic toys at the moment, but I can share toys I remember having.

Buddy L Car Come Back. I had the Camaro but I remember mine being black and not blue.

post-870-0-88169300-1537431670_thumb.gif

I will share more later. I got this toy when I got real sick. Mom stopped by Wal-Mart on way home to get meds and picked this up. I didn't take it out of the package for a day or two but had a blast with it when I got better. Cool toy.

Not stepping on NSG toes here. Purchased and planed to make this one the day before he uploaded his review of these.  :P  :lol:

No worries Creep! That's just what happens sometimes when great minds think alike!  :thumb:

The No Swear Gamer on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChtJuo040EOCTVziObIgVcg

Host of The Atari 7800 Game by Game Podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and YouTube

I dont talk much about my mini fig obsession. Someday I will make a video showing off my collection and of course, post it here. Here are a few I recently picked up. I absolutely love M.U.S.C.L.E. and Monster In My Pocket. Such a great line of toys to collect. 

Screenshot_2019-03-13-22-10-25(1).png

Screenshot_2019-03-13-22-10-28(1).png

Screenshot_2019-03-13-22-10-35(1).png

Screenshot_2019-03-13-22-10-38(1).png

Screenshot_2019-03-13-22-10-43(1).png

Screenshot_2019-03-13-22-10-50(1).png

Screenshot_2019-03-13-22-10-56(1).png

Screenshot_2019-03-13-22-28-45(1).png

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!