Atari Holiday Sale through December 31st

Video 61

Announcing our Atari Holiday Sale!

http://members.tcq.net/video61/holiday2014.html

Between now and December 31st 2014, we're offering a free game from the list below for every $25.00 spent on Atari games. Offer good through December 31st, while supplies last. Please call us at 651-462-2500 or see our web page for details.

You can mix or match from the lists below. So, if you purchase $25.00 worth of Atari games from our web site at http://www.atarisales.com you'll receive a free game from the list below! Spend $50.00, and get TWO games from the list below! 

Atari 2600 new in the box

• Asteriods
  • Battlezone
  • California games
  • Crossbow
  • Defender II
  • Decathalon
  • Donkey kong jr.
  • Dig dug
  • Football
  • Galaxian
  • Joust
  • Jr. Pacman
  • Jungle Hunt
  • Kangaroo
  • Mousetrap
  • Ms. Pacman
  • Moon Patrol
  • Missile Command
  • Phoenix
  • Pole position
  • Super breakout
  • Solaris
  • Summer games
  • Space invaders
  • Winter games
  • Vanguard

Atari 7800 new in the box

• Dark chambers
  • Ms. Pacman
  • One on One Basketball
  • Pole Position II
  • Real Sports Baseball
  • Robotron 2084
  • Xevious

Atari 400/800/XL/XE cart list, new in box, or new loose carts

• Abracadabra (new cart only)

• Frogger
  • Ozzy Orchards (new cart only)
  • Alphabet Zoo
  • Delta Drawing
  • Super Breakout
  • Tennis

Atari 400/800/XL/XE floppy disk new in the box

• Arcade II 
  • Boulder Dash Construction Kit
  • Conflict in Vietnam
  • Crusade in Europe
  • Decision in the Desert
  • Dig Dug
  • F-15 Strike Eagle
  • Greatest Hits one
  • Gateway to Apshai
  • Hard Hat Mack
  • Jumpman Jr.
  • Napolean in Russia
  • One on One Basketball
  • Pit Stop
  • Pole Position
  • Richard Pettys Talledega
  • Space Games
  • Strategy Simulations
  • Summer Games
  • Superman
  • Silent Service
  • Silent Butler
  • Time Wise
  • Type It

Atari Lynx new in the box

• A.P.B.
  • Batman Returns
  • Baseball Hero's
  • Bill and Teds Excellent Adventures
  • Chips Challenge
  • Crystal Mines II
  • Dirty Larry
  • Gates of Zendecon
  • Hockey
  • Hydra
  • Ishido
  • Kung Food
  • Rampart
  • Shanghai
  • Shadow of the beast
  • Steel talons
  • Tournement Cyberball

Atari ST new in the box

• Terra Quest
  • Tower Toppler

Apple II

• Battlezone
  • Centipede
  • Defender
  • Donkey kong
  • Dig Dug
  • Gremlins
  • Galaxian
  • Jungle Hunt
  • Ms. Pacman
  • Moon Patrol
  • Robotron 2084
  • Stargate

Some quantities may be limited. Prices subject to change without notice. No substitutions for the free game allowed, only what is listed. You can qualify for more than one free offer by doubling, tripling, quadrupling etc... your order. We take paypal, or all major credit cards. Please call us at 651-462-2500 or see our web page for details. 

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

I also wanted to say what a nice group of people there are on this forum. I don't post very often but enjoy coming here to read and see what everyone else is saying. This is a warm generous group of people, I am very happy to be a part of a nice community like this. Happy Holidays everyone!

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

Hey I just wanted to weigh in on @Video61 also. I too have purchased a handful of NIB Atari 8-Bit stuff from them going back many years. In fact my Atari 800XL and Atari 130XE both came from them years ago. They always processed my order quickly, shipped quickly, and I always received what I was expecting, no bad surprises. And Lance is an interesting person, it's always a riot talking to him when I order! Just my two cents.

I just want to vouch for @Video61. I've purchased a handful of NIB games from them over the past few years and have always had a good experience. The holiday sale is a great way to build your collection!

I'll also vouch for @Video61, I've always had a great experience ordering from them. They have a warehouse with an absolutely awesome selection of brand new Atari games and parts including obscure stuff for 2600, 5200, 7800, Lynx, and Jaguar, plus Atari 8-Bit computers, ST and Falcon. I recently ordered a brand new Atari Lynx and game cards, and an original "Atari Service" replacement RF cable for my 2600. Everything came brand new and as expected!

In my experience @Video61 has been my alternative to ebay as I've been able to order a lot of brand new, very hard-to-find stuff, I know exactly what I'm getting, who I'm ordering from and what to expect. Lance, the owner, will almost always strike up a conversation with you, he's full of interesting first-hand Atari knowledge that goes back to the early years of Atari when Video 61 was new.

I think the Christmas Sale is a really cool idea, they're probably the last people on Earth to offer a Christmas Sale on new Atari merchandise!

Archived